We have 5 amazing blogettes spreading the message of "Work. Dignity. Beauty." And, we have our own, albeit poorly participated, photography contest. That is a total of 6, count them: 6, chances to win a fabulous fair trade Apron.
Owning an apron is NOT an excuse for lack of participation. Knowing the generous spirit in your heart, I'm sure your first instinct would be to give it to a friend or donate it to your church's silent auction (like one of our readers). And, don't forget Mother's Day!
1. In order to motivate our massive blog following, I have included my submission to our Photography Contest called Apronize America in April, here. Take your lens caps off and get to work. There are still 2 weeks left!
2. Green Onions is celebrating their blogoversary by giving away our Phoebe apron. Do help support their blogtivity, enter the contest, and wish them a many happy return. - Ends April 26th
3. One of our favorite new Virtual Volunteers is our friend over at Tea and Crumpets. She's giving away a Caroline. - Ends Friday 4/23!
4. 1 Savvy Housewife is giving away Caroline, too! We are so happy that she featured us in her "Fabulous Finds" post. Hurry! This one ends Thursday 4/22!
5. AnnOnandOn is celebrating her 500th Follower by hosting a giveaway a day all this week. If she reaches 30 comments on the Scarlet Threads post, she will give away a Molly Apron! Let's show her that her efforts are not in vain!
6. Moms Making a Million is giving away a $3500 prize pack, which includes our Anna Apron! - Ends May 7th!
We always list the sites hosting our giveaways here, so check back regularly! There's always something going on!