- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1/2 lb. of Chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- Lemon Pepper spice for seasoning the chicken; this is where my seasoning to taste comes in, so start with 1 tablespoon, then add more if you want more!
- 1 jar of pesto sauce
- 1/2 of a bag of small pasta; I used Bow Tie this time, but Penne or Spirals would work just fine too.
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese; freshly grated tastes best, but any will do.
Cook the pasta as directed; while that's cooking, heat the oil in a pan in medium. Spice up the chicken after it's been cut up, but before you throw it in the pan.
Once the oil is hot, toss in the chicken and cook until no longer pink, stirring often in order to avoid burning.
Once the pasta is finished, drain and place back in to the pot (but not back on the heat); add the chicken, pesto, and the Parmesan cheese and toss to mix.
And that's it! Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese on top and a slice or two French Bread.