Hello Scarlet Thread readers! I’m Aggie...a Scarlet Thread fan and food blog writer. I write Aggie’s Kitchen which is full of recipes that I’m cooking in my home for my family. I try to keep things healthy and simple...I love flavor, and I love to eat well.
- 1 lb mild white fish (I used haddock, but flounder, tilapia or any other white fish can be used)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup panko (Italian seasoned breadcrumbs will also work)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- zest from one large lemon
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with foil and then spray with non-stick spray.
Place the fillets on the baking sheet. Combine remaining ingredients (EVOO through oregano) in a bowl. Press the bread crumb mixture into the fish fillets making sure they are covered.
Bake until the fish is just opaque in the center, about 10 minutes.